In today’s business environment, management teams and boards are faced with a many opportunities and risks. As an independent advisory firm Star Business Transformation focusses on helping businesses achieve their goals.
Our strategy, cost out and program delivery services create tangible, sustainable and valuable benefits for our customers. We help leadership teams proactively focus on setting and achieving strategic objectives and reducing risk, whilst also ensuring a timely response to challenges and change.
Engaging Star Business Transformation gives you access to independent experts in their field with a proven reputation for delivering value. We work closely with you and your team to help your business excel.
Example strategy, cost out and program delivery services include:
- Transformation strategy and delivery
- Developing reform/transformation strategies and plans in collaboration with key stakeholders to determine the organisations current state, desired future state, options and plans to achieve the future state including metrics to ensure return on investment.
- Undertaking an independent assessment to determine if the appropriate capabilities are in place to mitigate any short medium-term threats that could impact the delivery of the transformation program.
- Establishing programs and projects to ensure that the programs and projects are set up for success and deliver a return on investment.
- Business model Innovation
- Educating leaders and teams on business model tools and techniques to ensure that there is a shared understanding and common tool set used to identify business model problems and potential solutions.
- Delivering workshops and due diligence on business models to understand current state business model problems and identify potential solutions.
- Developing detailed business model options for review with executives and the board and for inclusion in business cases.
- Innovation funnel and plan creation
- Performing an innovation maturity assessment to identify the business areas that require immediate intervention to minimise value leakage.
- Creating and implementing plans to address the gaps in the innovation assessment findings ensuring executive and board level visibility of delivery to the plans.
- Establishing frameworks and playbooks on innovation tools and techniques to ensure that there is a shared understanding and common innovation tool set used in the organisation (eg: Gated process, Shark tanks, Labs, Hackathons, Ideation workshops and Agile delivery).
- Organisational effectiveness
- Performing an organisational health maturity assessment to understand the organisational maturity and identify capability uplift plans to increase performance.
- Leveraging LEAN tools and techniques to drive operational improvements leading to the identification of potential synergies and cost savings.
- Customer and partner experience optimisation
- Leveraging Design and Systems Thinking tools and techniques to better understand customer and partner pain points and opportunities to address.
- Using AGILE delivery frameworks to improve the speed and quality of changes leading to an accelerated customer and partner experience improvement.
- Portfolio, program and project leadership
- Performing portfolio, program and project health assessments to identify the project areas that require immediate intervention to minimise value leakage.
- Creating and implementing plans to address the gaps in the portfolio, program and project health assessment findings ensuring executive and board level visibility of delivery to the plans.
- Establishing programs and projects to ensure that the programs and projects are set up for success and deliver a return on the investment.